Friday, March 2, 2007

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY INVISIBILITY CLOAK?


From the Desk of Nicholas Buckingham IV,

Last sunday evening, I attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party and had brought my favourite party gag - a prized invisibility cloak that was given to me by none other than Carl Weathers, who had it entrusted to him after the filming of Predator. In any case, seeing as how I would never have checked it with the rest of the coats, and how I normally carry it with me at all times during a party (you never know when a good invisibility cloak gag will help you seal your next three-picture deal), I believe someone walked away with the item.

And I know who it is.

The Oscar for "Most Daring Theft of an Invisibility Cloak" goes to...

Peter O'Toole!

If anyone has seen (or not seen) O'Toole in the past two days, please report to me at once!

No comments: