Wednesday, February 28, 2007

GYROCOPTER RIDESHARE OFFER


From the desk of Nicholas Buckingham IV,

I've recently refurbished a vintage 1951 Bensen Autogyro and, in an effort to "go green" as they say, I am looking for a co-pilot to accompany me during my daily morning commute from my Bel Air Mansion to the west-coast offices of my publishing empire, Buckingham Publications, located in quaint downtown Burbank.

Please note that this particular Autogyro is in pristine condition, having been part of my personal transportation museum in Sussex, England, the collection of which dwarfs that of the United States' own Smithsonian Institute.

If you are interested in what will surely be the greatest airborn commute from Bel Air to Burbank in a double-rotored craft, please contact me via email. Let's avoid this L.A. traffic and help save the planet as it was meant to be saved - in style!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bucky... You son of a bitch! How de hell ah you?! Listen, chirp me dis friday and we'll take dah gyrocoptah out to Vegas!

Anonymous said...

Buck, glad to see that the duc-a-duc is treating you well and keeping that morning commute down. BTW, I'll be Funboarding in Eritrea very soon if you want to join up. Ciao, Rich.